DNC Day 1, Apple highs and lows, Euro Zone teetering on brink of disaster (again), and $16 trillion in national debt: This is the ‘News Roundup’ for September 4, 2012.
DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION DAY 1
- Video: ‘Government only thing we all belong to’
- AP: FLOTUS says Barack is ‘a man we can trust’
- DNC chairman Villaraigosa’s extremist past
- Democrats set to move Obama’s big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater indoor arena
- TheBlaze.com reporter required to show ID three times to enter DNC
- Democrats drop any and all mentions of ‘God’ from platform
- Newark Mayor Cory Booker: ‘Being asked to pay your fair share isn’t class warfare, it’s patriotism!’
- Meet the new Obama: San Antonio Mayor Julián Castro
- Related: Voters say second Obama term is undeserving, country is worse off
- Related: Nicki Minaj is a Republican voting for Mitt Romney
- Related: US national debt surpasses $16T, $5.4T (34%) of which comes from Obama admin
- Related: Food stamp use climbs to record, reviving campaign issue
- AntiSec claims FBI has 12M Apple device IDs; and they might have YOURS!
- Check to see if your UDID has been hacked here.
- Obama issues executive order on carbon emissions and industrial efficiency
- EURO ZONE CALAMITY STRIKES AGAIN
- Apple schedules special event for September 12; shadow hints at iPhone 5
- ‘iPad Mini’: Leaked images show off Apple’s latest Mini tablet for the first time
- Hank Williams, Jr. blasts Obama again, says president is Muslim, ‘hates cowgirls,’ ‘loves gays’
- Sidenote: Freedom of speech is fine and all, but it’s time to disown this guy. He’s clearly stupid as hell.
- Harry Reid’s son representing Chinese solar panel plant in $5B Nevada deal
- Sick: @Toure and @IamEnidColeslaw say, ‘Girls, get your abortions now in case GOP wins’
- Source: Ron Paul ‘Republican no more,’ not ruling out third-party run
- Sidenote: THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE. And I’m saying that as a Ron Paul guy. Not good.